About Me

My photo
Keep dreaming boy, 'cause when you stop dreaming, its time to die ♥ JessicaCant & HelenaRickerby & RhysDavies & ChelseaPetrie: Best things since sliced bread ♥ I love you ♥ I got a hug of Jimmy Carr and I met Sean Smith in my hometown boring ole’ Carlisle. No big deal really :) Um huge deal much? Ayeee. I'm a short'ass, I'm 16, I'm a pyromaniac, I play guitar, violin and piano. Aii. Paramore & Youmeatsix & Biffy Clyro & Frank Turner & Fam' ♥ Glad we got that settled.

Monday 16 August 2010

I appear to have an obsession with vinatge

Ever since I found a little boutique in Carlisle called Ruby Blue I've been in love with vintage clothing. Yea, I've seen it before but never thought about trying to pull it off, but now, I'm in love with it. There's just something about buying something which may be a few years old. Especially things from Ruby Blue are second hand so they have a tag on them telling you where its from and who owned it previous so its like, a piece of clothing, but also someone's history. And I just find it amazing to be honest, how you could own something 30 years old and there could be some huge story behind it. Someone may have gotten married in it, someone may have been wearing this certain thing when a huge event happened in their lives. Just things like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment