About Me

My photo
Keep dreaming boy, 'cause when you stop dreaming, its time to die ♥ JessicaCant & HelenaRickerby & RhysDavies & ChelseaPetrie: Best things since sliced bread ♥ I love you ♥ I got a hug of Jimmy Carr and I met Sean Smith in my hometown boring ole’ Carlisle. No big deal really :) Um huge deal much? Ayeee. I'm a short'ass, I'm 16, I'm a pyromaniac, I play guitar, violin and piano. Aii. Paramore & Youmeatsix & Biffy Clyro & Frank Turner & Fam' ♥ Glad we got that settled.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Post Secret, iloveyou.

Post Secret has alot of things on there which like, relate to me alot. And like, I found this one and I was just thinking about this the other day. Like how before I go out I have to put on the make up to try and feel kinda beautiful, but then I read this quote: "You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her" and it kinda made me feel better about it all but yea. Post Secret, iloveyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment