About Me

My photo
Keep dreaming boy, 'cause when you stop dreaming, its time to die ♥ JessicaCant & HelenaRickerby & RhysDavies & ChelseaPetrie: Best things since sliced bread ♥ I love you ♥ I got a hug of Jimmy Carr and I met Sean Smith in my hometown boring ole’ Carlisle. No big deal really :) Um huge deal much? Ayeee. I'm a short'ass, I'm 16, I'm a pyromaniac, I play guitar, violin and piano. Aii. Paramore & Youmeatsix & Biffy Clyro & Frank Turner & Fam' ♥ Glad we got that settled.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

This is why I adore Hayley Williams ...

... well this and the fact that she's just damn right amazing, and beautiful, and talented, and gorgeous, and stunning and (yes i'm using the same word pretty much just different) unique, and we share the same birthday.


"I’m so glad I’m not allergic to nuts. #1 cause I love peanut butter and #2 cause my life is comprised of about 95% boys"


She's just that cool. 

Believe me. I'm straight but, I bloody would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment